- Capacity: 125
- Caterer on-site
- Licensed for alcohol service
- Rentals Available
- End by 10:30 p.m.
Tucked within 100 acres of forest, hills, creeks, and meadows, Sycamore Springs Resort provides a sanctuary setting with a stress-free experience. Built around a mineral spring, Sycamore brides receive onsite coordination while they enjoy a one-bedroom spa suite in a glorious forest environment. Sycamore brides can choose between two outdoor ceremony sites, a garden gazebo surrounded by flowers or in the resort’s mediation garden near a small stone labyrinth. Receptions are held under the vaulted ceiling of the resort’s 1800 square foot banquet facility and catered by the Gardens of Avila Restaurant which specializes in seasonally prepared wine-country cuisine featuring local, organic, and pesticide-free produce. Sycamore Springs’ staff truly goes out of their way to not only make a bride’s day perfect, but to also make the experience as relaxing as possible.
- Capacity: 125
- Ceremony Location: 2 ceremony locations
- Nearest Overnight Accommodations: Accommodations on-site, a room at the resort is included with the wedding packages
- Outside Catering Allowed: No
- Bar Service: Full bar on-site
- Restrictions on Music: No
- Latest End Time: 10:30 p.m.
- Weather Contingency Plan: Events can easily be moved into the resort’s indoor reception location
- Rentals Included: All wedding reception packages include seating for up to 125 guests, linens and table skirting, dining and event tables, banquet servers and bartender, and cake cutting and service.
- Location for the Bride to get Ready: Yes