Safety Best Practices during Covid-19
Guidance for events has been released in almost every state. When California releases their official guidance we will adapt to meet their requirements. We expect this to happen by end of February 2021.
Current SLO County Emergency Information available here
In the meantime, our business has adopted the following best practices to ensure your event is as safe as possible.
- Team will wear masks at all times on site
- Team will wash hands often during event
- Temperature checks at the start of each shift
- Backup staff available if any staff member feels sick
- Social distancing maintained
- Alternative interactive games and activities available if dancing not allowed / preferred
- Guests informed of any protocol you want followed
- Mics wiped down after each toaster, or a single mic on stand
- Guests can text requests to DJ
- Props will not be distributed
- Attendant is the only one touching the screen
- Photo Books only contain photos, guests don’t sign or touch
- Social media sharing feature unavailable.
Our physical office is temporarily closed, however our office staff is working from home. For event related questions please email or call us at 805-544-9900.