Santa Maria, CA 93455
- Capacity: 300
- Caterer On-site
- Licensed for alcohol service
- End by Midnight
With a 1.5-year-long renovation under their belt, The Radisson is one of the largest and nicest wedding venues in Santa Maria. While Santa Maria is known for its strawberries, their Radisson is known for taking the stress out of weddings. Their experienced and friendly staff prides themselves on making every detail perfect and they offer countless amenities in their wedding packages. In addition to common amenities such as stemware and linens, couples who choose The Radisson also enjoy use of a suite and breakfast for two the morning after their wedding. If you would like a stress-free large wedding, The Radisson is one of the Central Coast’s best options.
- Capacity: 300
- Ceremony Location: No
- Nearest Overnight Accommodations: Accommodations on-site, a suite for the bride and groom is included with the wedding packages.
- Outside Catering Allowed: No
- Bar Service: Full bar on-site
- Restrictions on Music: No
- Latest End Time: Midnight
- Weather Contingency Plan: Indoor venue.
- Rentals Included: Cutting and serving of the wedding cake, dance floor, gift and guestbook table, head table with microphone, linens and skirting in your choice of ivory or white, mirrors and votive candles, round tables and chairs, stemware, chinaware and silverware, Suite for bride and groom for wedding night, including breakfast for two, and selection of in-stock colors of overlays and napkins.
- Location for the Bride to get Ready: Yes