THE PERFECT PART TIME WEEKEND JOB
Do you love events?
Do you enjoy enjoy working with technology?
Are you looking for weekend work?
The Tech is responsible for understanding and operating all of our equipment including lighting, audio and photo booth. They will install and strike lighting, AV, and equipment at events. They will also work alongside our DJs during events primarily as lighting operators and DJ assistants. They may also work as a photo booth attendant or oversee an A/V event when needed. And they will quickly learn all of our equipment and be ready to teach and mentor others on its use.
No experienced need if you are a tech savvy fast learner.
- Install, use, and strike equipment at events
- Control lighting / AV during event
- Assist DJs and team
- Setup and perform as photo booth attendant during events
Must fit our core values
- Team Mentality
- Humbly Confident
- Never Satisfied
- Focused on Impact
- Fun, outgoing personality a must!
- Amazing customer service attitude
- Tech Savvy
- Not afraid of ladders
- Experience with a PC
- Your own reliable transportation
- Ability to lift 75 pounds
- Available Friday, Saturday, Sunday
- 18 years old
- Part-time 15-25hrs / week, mostly Friday-Sunday
- $14-17/hr ($12/hr during training)