Website KramerEvents Kramer Events, Inc.
Connecting People by Elevating Events
HELP PEOPLE HAVE AMAZING EVENTS
Do you love events?
Do you enjoy enjoy working with technology and learning?
Do you exude positivity?
The Tech is responsible for understanding and operating all of our equipment including lighting, audio, video and photo booth. They are our behind the scenes “Magic Makers” that can step into any role. During the week, they will help run our AV at corporate meeting and events. They will also install, strike, and prepare for our weekend parties and events. During the weekend they will work alongside our DJs primarily as lighting and effects. operators and DJ assistants. On occasion they may also work as a photo booth attendant or oversee an A/V event when needed. They will quickly learn all of our equipment and be ready to teach and mentor others on its use.
No experienced need if you
are a tech savvy fast learner. But a background in sound, lighting, or video would be helpful.
Primary Role (mostly during the weekdays)
- Install, operate, and strike pro audio and video at our hotels and meetings
- Install and strike lighting for events
- Provide exceptional customer service
- Help prep for weekend events and maintain equipment
Secondary Role (mostly on weekends)
- Setup and control lighting, audio, video, and effects on our weddings and events.
- Assist our DJs and run their sound boards
- Setup and perform as photo booth attendant as needed
Must fit our core values
- Team Mentality
- Humbly Confident
- Never Satisfied
- Focused on Impact
- Amazing customer service attitude
- Positive, upbeat, helpful attitude
- Tech Savvy
- Not afraid of ladders
- Experience with a PC and Mac
- Your own reliable transportation
- Ability to lift 75 pounds
- Available weekdays and weekends
- 18 years old
- Full Time 30-40hrs / wk
- Part Time work may be available as well please inquire
- $16-$22/hr depending on experience