Are you extremely well organized, detail oriented, and an excellent communicator?
Are you looking for your “next big opportunity”?
Join a small, fun, and family owned office team dedicated to helping others Celebrate Life by simplifying their celebrations. We get things done, but have fun doing it. And the work we do, helps people celebrate some of the most important moments of their lives.
As our Administrative Assistant, you will help keep us organized and manage our office administration. You will also work alongside our Team Leader to learn and implement results in almost every department.
- Track tasks and note taking during meetings
- Prep and manage company meetings
- Schedule trainings, appointments, meetings & events
- Manage office supply storage and purchases
- Collect and organize our media, pictures, and video
- Help with online postings
- Run reports
- Answer phone calls and emails from customers
- Document Processes
- Help with Social Media Accounts
- Website updates, and creating BLOG posts using WordPress
- Create and send monthly e-newsletters using Active Campaign
- Update web listings and online advertising
- Assist office staff with various office tasks such as mail distribution, phone calls, and customer service.
- 1-2 years of experience as an administrative or executive assistant
- Google Suite (docs, sheets, forms, drawing, forms)
- Social media (Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, linkedin, etc.)
- Active Campaign / Mailchimp
Traits we are looking for
- Detail Oriented
- Fast Paced
- Strong communicator
- Extremely organized
Must Exhibit our Core Values
- Team Player
- Humbly Confident
- Never Satisfied
- Focused On Impact
- Full time 40hrs per week (plus overtime if available)
- $15-17 per hour depending on experience
- Opportunity for growth in our expanding company
- Possible advancement into an event sales role