Our coordinator was beyond amazing. She created a day for us that was beyond what he expected our wedding to look and feel like. We are highly detail oriented people and she was able to carry out and execute every detail with grace and ease. Our day was magical and I am so clear it is in large part due to the efforts she and her team provided. I am forever grateful for her being a part of our day!
“Month-of” Coordination is for those who have planned the wedding details, but need a professional to carry out the arrangements on the wedding day. Let us manage your wedding so you can enjoy your day with friends and family.
Our Month-of package includes the following:
- Online Event Planner: Receive online access to update wedding information, brainstorm your timeline, and much more.
- Design Session: Your Central Coast Wedding Coordinator meets with you one month before wedding to review wedding arrangements and vendor contracts, make any necessary referrals, and develop your wedding timeline and layout. If booked with our wedding MC / DJ service, then you will meet with your MC and Coordinator at the same time and use the same timeline.
- Vendor Check-in: Your Coordinator contacts each of your vendors to provide the timeline, layout, and contact information one week before wedding.
- Ceremony Rehearsal: Your Coordinator works closely with your officiant to organize your group and perform your ceremony rehearsal a day or two before wedding.
- Wedding day: Your coordinator manages the wedding so you and your family can enjoy it.
The following is a sample of “Month-of” duties provided by our Wedding Coordinator.
Pre Ceremony/ Ceremony
- Locate and distribute personal flowers to wedding party and family.
- Inform wedding party of any timeline adjustments.
- Oversee arrangement of ceremony site.
- Confirm vendor arrival and proper set-up.
- Direct wedding ceremony to include bridal party, officiant, and musicians/DJ
- Coordinate family members for post ceremony family photos.
- Greet vendors and communicate event specifics.
- Ensure event set-up matches approved layout.
- Position escort cards, table numbers, and menu cards.
- Set up event accessories such as guest book, cake utensils, and favors.
- Organize vendors and guests for grand entrance, dinner service, toasts, cake cutting, and bouquet and garter toss.
- Coordinate grand exit for the couple.
- Ensure all vendors have completed their clean-up duties.
If you need more than a “Month of” Coordinator, let us know and we’d be happy to refer you to a full wedding coordinator or event designer in our area that we know and trust.