Here at Kramer Events we LOVE all things wedding, so today we’re revealing all of our best secrets! You’ll find decor moments we’re obsessed with, practices we want to steal (um, we mean politely borrow), and concepts we can’t wait to see couples execute. Basically, these are the ideas/tips that could take your wedding from “cool wedding” to “wedding of the year.”
And not to brag, but we kinda know our stuff: We look at wedding pictures All! Year! Long!
- 1. The Last Dance- At the end of the night, kick all the guests out and take one last swing, just the two of you. But don’t worry, this is not a rude move. In fact, it has an added bonus as it gives everyone else time to get in place for your sure-to-be-perfect exit.
2. Wallpaper Accents – It’s no secret that wallpaper can transform a space at home—and it’s the same when used at a wedding. We’re seeing planners use prints on statement walls (behind the head table, as an escort card display) or even as the ceremony altar itself. It is sure to be a show stopper!
3. A Mid-Ceremony Shot – No, we’re not talking about a squad pic. Instead take a fun posed shot during the ceremony. Talk about a great way to start the party—and a lifetime of adventure together.
4. A Touch-Up Bar – There’s always a HUGE long line in the ladies room as girls (by nature) love to fix their hair and makeup mid-party. Thankfully, planner Tara Guérard gave us an idea for a solution: Hire some pros and have a few touch-up stations at the ready. We’re not talking full makeovers here, but a fresh gloss or curl can go a long way—especially when your guests know there’s a photo booth nearby!
5. Custom Illustrations – This often entails hiring a local artist to render some part of your big day. This could include artwork that might first appear on a save-the-date telling the story of the couple’s relationship may reappear on the invitation, on linen napkins, or even on a band backdrop.
We’ll be right here ready to swoon over your wedding pics when you do!
Have you done any of these tips/ideas at your wedding?