Kramer Events offers “Day-of” wedding coordination for San Luis Obispo weddings with 200 guests or fewer that are also using our wedding Host MC / DJ services. Unlike full service coordination, “Day-of” coordination is for those who have planned the wedding details, but need a professional to carry out the arrangements on the wedding day. Let us manage your wedding so you can enjoy your day with friends and family.
-Planning your amazing wedding just got easier-
Our Day-of package includes the following:
- Online Event Planner: Receive online access to update wedding information, brainstorm your timeline, and much more.
One Month Prior
- Design Session: Our Coordinator meets with you to review wedding arrangements and vendor contracts, make any necessary referrals, and develop your wedding timeline and layout.
One Week Prior
- Vendor Check-in: Our Coordinator contacts each of your vendors to provide the timeline, layout, and contact information.
- Ceremony Rehearsal: Our Coordinator works closely with your officiant to organize your group and perform your ceremony rehearsal.
The following is a sample of “Day-of” duties provided by our Wedding Coordinator.
Pre Ceremony/ Ceremony
- Locate and distribute personal flowers to wedding party and family.
- Inform wedding party of any timeline adjustments.
- Oversee arrangement of ceremony site.
- Confirm vendor arrival and proper set-up.
- Direct wedding ceremony to include bridal party, officiant, and musicians/DJ
- Coordinate family members for post ceremony family photos.
- Greet vendors and communicate event specifics.
- Ensure event set-up matches approved layout.
- Position escort cards, table numbers, and menu cards.
- Set up event accessories such as guest book, cake utensils, and favors.
- Organize vendors and guests for grand entrance, dinner service, toasts, cake cutting, and bouquet and garter toss.
- Coordinate grand exit for the Bride and Groom.
- Ensure all vendors have completed their clean-up duties and present final payments.
If you need more than a “Day of” Coordinator, let us know and we’d be happy to refer you to a full San Luis Obispo wedding coordinator or event designer in our area that we know and trust.